Friday, October 14, 2011

God desires for His children to live longer with satisfaction.
Read Psalms 91:16
"With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation".
But some people live in bondage, die early, remain sick, live in lack and do not come to their potential.
This is the big question of today!
Think!
God has spent his precious time to create man, and if the creation of the creator suffers or dies early, will it not be the waste of His resources.
Say - God wants us to live longer with victory
Sometimes, some people die all of a sudden at the time when they were needed the most
Think!
Children, young man, woman and middle aged person die, all of a sudden!
How can God waste his resources!
Say - It is a satanic onslaught against the mankind
Read John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
say - The agenda of Satan is to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came to give us life
Devil delights making man unhappy and wasting precious lives that God has worked on
My prayer - May the Lord cover your head at all times in Jesus Name
Some powerful Prayers-
Father I thank you in Jesus Name that my sins are forgiven, and I am filled with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit please guide me to pray I ask you in Jesus Name. Amen
- Arrows of sudden destruction, death flying around my family, business, health and relation we are not your candidates. I send you back in Jesus Name!
I back Fire you in Jesus Name!
- My blood, hard work or sweat shall be poisonous in your mouth in Jesus Name
- My life and that of my family will not be wasted in Jesus Name
- By the power of Holy Ghost Fire I delete my name or names of every member of my family from your sudden destruction register in Jesus Name

- As per Psalms 140:7, my head receive a covering from sudden destruction or damage in Jesus Name
- Any destruction or death fired into my life to weaken my faith die by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Name
- You agents of death assigned to waste my life or that of my family be arrested by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Name
- By the benefit of blood of Jesus on the cross, let every death or destructive criminals living around me be exposed in Jesus Name
- Lord let your fire fall on every demonic altar raised for sudden destruction in my neighborhood, village or Nation in Jesus Name
- Lord, as per Psalms 79:11 arise and frustrate every appointment with sudden destruction or death altar over my life in Jesus Name
- Lord, as per Psalms 116:8 deliver my soul or that of my family from death or destruction or my eyes from tears or my feet from falling in Jesus Name
- Lord as per Psalms 140:1 deliver me from evil and violent man in Jesus Name
- Lord as per Psalms 140:8 nullify every prayers of sudden death or destruction against me or my family in Jesus Name
- You sudden death or destruction arrows in Jesus name I BACK FIRE!
STAND UP and Say these prayers very strongly with a fight in the spirit. At the end you will feel peace.
This will satisfy your soul and give you long life
Remember what Psalms 91:16 says, "With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation".
Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment