Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stop Making Excuses

Stop making excuses. We tend to blame everything else but not ourselves.
Say - Stop Making Excuses
An unintentional sin is also a sin. A white lie is a lie after all, so what shall a man do?
Say - Repent then and turn to God
Read Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
What is the repentance?
It is to turn around, change the direction totally, to turn from your sinful ways
You might ask, "How do I know i have a need to repent or my ways are not good?"
Read Galatians 5:19-21
The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
What will happen if I don't repent?
Read Luke 13:3
I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
What will happen if I repent from my sins?
Read Luke 15:7, 10
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
Word of God says, you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Jesus says I am the truth.
Do you want to know Him !
Are you ready to repent from you sins?
Say - I want to repent from my sins and receive the glory of God
The process is-
1. Repentance involves the mind - examine yourself thoroughly and honestly, ask holy spirit to convict you of your sins
2. Repentance involves the emotion
2 Corinthians 7:10
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
Conviction of Holy Spirit will prepare your heart to ask God to forgive you
3. Repentance involves the will – Choose to forgive and forget others and deal with bitterness immediately 
Tell God, "I am sorry for my sins, I want to come back to you, I forgive everyone those who have hurt me and ask you to forgive me and wash me with your precious blood.in Jesus name"
Right action will lead you to right feeling and your walk will be right before God
Read Colossians 2:13-15
When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Don’t delay in repenting from your mistakes because you are born to be blessed.
Say - I am born to be blessed
Be Blessed
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment